Yoga Instructor Jobs
Part-Time & Full-Time Contract Opportunities
We are currently seeking out amazing, motivated, and high energy yoga instructors to teach classes to our residential and corporate clients.
If you are a yoga teacher who wants to further develop your own teaching, practice, and career while sharing yoga with the kind & grateful students then we’d like to hear from you!
Who We’re Looking For
- Experienced teaching adults in a group environment.
- Outgoing and energetic personality.
- Delivers engaging and empowering yoga classes to ensure clients are satisfied with their yoga experience and remain motivated to attain their personal goals.
- Monitors and connects to students during classes by educating and inspiring them on breath and personal sensation.
- Listens to members, answers questions, and engages in conversations with students before and after classes.
- Leads inspiring and educational classes.
- Practices & teaches safe postures.
- Has a broad vocabulary and is non scripted.
- Pro-active with seeing a need and filling a need, inside class and outside of class.
- Proven track records of reliability, professionalism and good work ethic.
- Punctual and prepared to give 100% at each class.
Personal & professional growth
- Open to feedback & recommendations from senior teachers.
- You are committed to your personal & professional growth.
- Practice a minimum 1 class per week at Yoga Kawa.
- Committed to supporting others to shine & grow.
It is a requirement for applicants to be eligible to work in Canada. Yoga Kawa considers you eligible to work in Canada if you:
- Are a Canadian citizen, or
- Are a permanent resident of Canada, or
- Hold current and valid authorization (i.e. work permit) under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (Canada) to engage in employment within the practice of the profession.
Echo Wang, Founder & Lead Instructor, teaching puppy yoga in Toronto