One Hour Puppy Yoga Class
We bring the puppies, you bring the smiles!
Puppy yoga is a perfect way to spend the day, whether it’s for your own yoga practice, spending time with friends, parents who are looking for different way to connect with their young ones, or deep bonding for couples in love.
Smile and giggles always echo throughout the class.
Puppy Yoga Class Location
- June 16 Location: 371 Danforth (Lower Level), Toronto, ON M4K1P1
- Parking: Limited free on-street parking is available.
- No prior yoga experience required. The class pace will be designed for relaxation and flexibility and giggles! All levels welcome..
- Kids 12+ are welcome for “kids friendly” sessions. Please check the times above for available sessions.
- Anyone under the age of 18 must attend with a parent or guardian.
- We partner with a number of different breeders which is why the puppies you see on the photos might not be the ones participating in your yoga class.
Note: Very rarely there might be a chance that we might need to cancel a class on a short notice due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g. little ones might have a running stomach, etc.). All canceled classes will be fully refunded.
Don’t see the date that works for you?
Sign up for Puppy Yoga news to be the first to know about our next classes as soon as they are live!