Puppy Yoga Classes
We bring the puppies, you bring the smiles!
Puppy yoga is a perfect way to spend the day, whether it’s for your own yoga practice, spending time with friends, parents who are looking for different way to connect with their young ones, or deep bonding for couples in love.
Smile and giggles always echo throughout the class.
Puppy Yoga Class Location
- Nov 10th, 24th and Dec 8th Locations: 121 Willowdale Ave, North York, ON M2N 6A3
- Parking: Limited free on-street parking is available.
Our Students Love Puppy Yoga Class
- No prior yoga experience required. The class pace will be designed for relaxation and flexibility and giggles! All levels welcome..
- Kids 12+ are welcome for “kids friendly” session at 2-3pm. Please check the times above for available sessions.
- Anyone under the age of 18 must attend with a parent or guardian.
- We partner with a number of different breeders which is why the puppies you see on the photos might not be the ones participating in your yoga class.
Note: Very rarely there might be a chance that we might need to cancel a class on a short notice due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g. little ones might have a running stomach, etc.). All canceled classes will be fully refunded.
Cancelations by Attendees & Refunds
- Event registration fees are fully refundable up until 10 days before the event.
- Fees are non-refundable and are not transferrable any time 10 days or less before the event.
- Please reach out to [email protected] to request refund or transfer of your tickets.
- For full refund policy, please refer to this page: Refund Policy