“By accessing this website we assume you accept this refund policy in full.”
Yoga Kawa’s Cancellation & Refund Policy
Event Cancellation by Attendee
Event registration fees are fully refundable up until 10 days before the event.
Fees are non-refundable and are not transferrable any time 10 days or less before the event.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to request refund or transfer of your tickets.
Event Cancellation by Yoga Kawa
100% refunds are available if your event has been postponed, rescheduled or canceled by Yoga Kawa.
Ticket refunds should be received within 7-10 business days.
Note that if your event was canceled by us and you purchased tickets via YogaKawa.com, you can reach out to email@example.com to request a refund.
If you ordered your tickets online and your event’s been cancelled then:
- You will be notified that the event is cancelled
- You can choose to either request a refund or transfer your ticket to a new date
- You will receive a refund within 7-10 business days after the event has been canceled
Postponed or Rescheduled Events
When events are postponed or rescheduled, you will be contacted via phone or email with the new event information as soon as possible.
- Unless notified otherwise, your tickets will be valid for the new event date
- If you are unable to make the new event date and refunds have been approved by us, you will be notified by email or phone. You will receive your refund within 7-10 business days.