Kitten Yoga Toronto
It’s not hard to be in the MEOWMENT when you are doing yoga with kittens. This is an informal yoga class where you get to gently stretch out the tightness and the kinks from the long working week while the kittens wander around to share their cute meows and purrs. Just like our puppy yoga classes, it’s another perfect way to relax and connect – with friends, your significant other, family, animal lovers, and the cuddly kittens. A sweet and cuddly playtime with little exercises that you don’t want to miss.
Yoga class with kittens is truly unique and super good for your soul.
Know before you book! Read details for event location and more.
As featured in:
Buy 6 or more &
Get 10% Off
Use coupon code: PY6X
Gift cards for Puppy Events
Best gift for
World’s Cutest Yoga Class
Kitten Yoga in a hip & trendy part of Toronto
Imagine the joy of a yoga class, but with a furry twist. Our sessions are filled with laughter, delight, and tiny purrs. As you flow through your poses, our kittens will be right there beside you, adding a dash of cuteness to your practice.
We promise that our Kitten Yoga Events will be the most delightful and memorable experience you’ve ever had on a yoga mat.
The Benefits of Kitten Yoga
Not only does yoga improve flexibility and decrease stress, but our feline friends have been proven to have therapeutic effects too. The playful antics and gentle purring of kittens can significantly uplift your mood, offering a unique form of animal therapy.
Our Kitten Yoga Events will leave you feeling relaxed, rejuvenated, and incredibly happy. Plus, by participating, you’re helping to support local cat rescue efforts, contributing to a good cause.
Join Us Today!
Don’t miss out on the cutest yoga class in Toronto. Book your mat today and embrace the joy of Kitten Yoga. Connect with fellow cat lovers, enjoy the therapeutic benefits of yoga and kittens, and help support a great cause.
We can’t wait to welcome you to our cat-loving yogi community.
Know before you buy
Questions and answers about our kitten yoga events in Toronto
- Our kitten yoga classes in Toronto are fun for students of all skill levels, and will leave you more joyful, flexible, AND relaxed!
- 4+ young adorable kittens between the ages of 2 months to 6 months will roam freely around the classroom looking to cuddle, kiss and play with you.
- The kittens will be roaming around freely in all their cuteness and playfulness. The kittens visit every single student and mat.
- We love families! Kids 5+ are welcome. Anyone under the age of 18 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY a parent or guardian.
- We partner with a number of different breeders to invite a variety of kittens as our guests in the class.
- 100% kittens cuddles guarantee
- Studio location: Unit #202A at 260 Carlaw Avenue, Toronto, Ontario, M4M 3L1
- Parking: There is paid street parking in front of the building and free residential street parking after 6pm during the week and free on weekends
- Classes start right on time. Please plan to arrive in advance in case of traffic, parking, or other unexpected delays. The class is a whole experience – you want to enjoy it in its entirety.
- Dress code? Fitness attire. You will be moving, stretching and twisting, which means your clothes should allow you to move freely and easily in all directions.
- No spectators allowed. At the Instructor’s sole discretion, anyone disrupting the class may be asked to leave. Please respect the right of others to enjoy the class.
- Some people just want to play with the kittens (we understand!), but we request active participation of each attendee during the instruction
- We reserve the right to cancel classes. Very rarely there might be a chance that we might need to cancel a class on short notice due to unforeseen circumstances with these cute beings (e.g. little ones might have a running stomach, etc.). All canceled classes will be fully refunded
- Young kittens are mostly pee-pad trained but they will be so excited to see you, sometimes they may have accidents in the classroom and sometimes on your mats. Don’t worry – we clean-up right away!
- Don’t have a yoga mat? No worries, you can rent one from us, just ask at the reception.
- Please bring enough water to stay hydrated during the class. You can keep a water bottle next to you at all times.
Children & guardians
- Kids 12+ are welcome
- Anyone under the age of 18 must attend with a parent or guardian
- Any adults coming with children under 18 must help encourage the children to participate in the class and in the careful handling of the young puppies.
Refunds & exchanges
- Event registration fees are fully refundable up until 10 days before the event.
- Your tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable any time 10 days or less before the event but it is transferable to another student.
- Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to request refund or transfer of your tickets.
- For full refund policy, please refer to this page: Refund Policy